UPDATE 9: National Disinfection Programm to run between 8:00 PM and 6:00 AM starting from Wednesday, May 20 until further notice.
UPDATE 8: We have set up a rent deferral progamme to help alleviate some of the financial pressures that our residents are under and will review each case to assist where possible. Due to the high volume of requests coming in, please bear with us as we work around the clock to assess each case individually, and will endavour to reply to requests within five working days. Anyone wishing to deffer their monthly rent are requested to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with supporting documents (i.e letter from HR with salary cut or letter of termination).
UPDATE 7: Retailers are now open within the following communities. For further information click here.
UPDATE 6: Download the FAQ from Dubai Police outlining the latest restrictions.
UPDATE 5: The National Sterilisation Programme in Dubai will be extended to 24 hours a day across all areas and communities in the emirate for a period of two weeks subject to renewal. Individuals will not be allowed to leave the house, except for essential purposes or if they are working in vital sectors exempted from the restrictions. For additional information, please refer to the following Sterilization Programme document from the Government of Dubai Media Office.
UPDATE 4: From Friday 27th March, our Leasing and Property Management offices will close in line with directive of the UAE Government to remain at home. We will be accessible through our Mobile App, Whatsapp Chatbot, and email to and from our leasing agents. We remain operational however without the physical presence of an office – you can renew your tenancy contract through our Mobile App.
UPDATE 3: Public transport shutdown this weekend as three-day cleaning campaign begins. Residents are urged to stay indoors during the three-day procedure and must carry their Emirates ID if leaving home for essentials — The National
UPDATE 2: Starting from Tuesday 24th March and for a renewable two-week period, Dubai Asset Management community centres will be closed with the exception of groceries, pharmacies and clinics. Food and beverage outlets are currently permitted to operate home delivery services only.
Given the severity of the current situation and the imperative need for social distancing we thank you for your patience and continued cooperation and urge you to stay at home as much as possible.
UPDATE 1: Starting from Sunday 22nd March, our Property Management Offices shall be operating from 9 AM – 3 PM, Sunday to Thursday, until further notice.
For any urgent queries, please feel free to reach us on:
We are carefully monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are committed to providing the highest health and safety standards for our residents across all our communities.
While we are carrying out regular cleaning and disinfection of all public areas and adhering to Government-issued circulars relating to community areas such as swimming pools, parks etc, our trained property management teams are ready to support our residents with sanitisation efforts and advice as the situation evolves.
The following areas have had restrictions placed on them in accordance to the Ministry of Health & Prevention:
- Communal Pools
- Sports facilities (football courts, basketball courts etc)
- Open Parks (to discourage social gatherings)
- Facilities Management – Emergency Calls only
Alongside social distancing (avoiding close contact with people and following guidelines in terms of social gatherings), here are some tips that can help you protect your home and keep your loved ones and your neighbourhood healthy:
- Clean frequently touched surfaces daily including light switches, door handles and TV remotes
- Disinfect floors with an approved floor cleaning product
- An Alcohol based cleaner can be used to wipe down surfaces where the use of bleach is not suitable and may cause damage to your home furnishings for example on metal. Make sure to follow the manufacturers guidelines when using these products
- Encourage young children to wash their hands for 20 seconds while singing a song!
- If you don’t have access to hot water and soap use a hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Help your immune system stay strong by eating a healthy diet and make sure to drink plenty of water
- Make sure you stay in communication with friends and family via email and telephone to help alleviate distress
- Follow the guidelines issued by the Government and the World Health Organisation (WHO) https://www.who.int/Covid-19
- Be kind
We will continue to work closely with the relevant authorities, including the Dubai Health Authority, the UAE Ministry of Health & Prevention and in line with the World Health Organisation guidelines to protect the health and safety of our residents.
During this time, we also encourage you to download our Mobile App for further updates.
We are sending frequent email communications to all residents with COVID-19 updates as they occur – if you are not receiving these – please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Add to Mailing List”.